RULER Blueprint Reflections Sheets
If an incident occurs, the student may be asked to fill out one of the RULER based Blueprint pages. There are forms A and B, based on the student’s level.
Blueprint Reflection Sheet A
Or mark on the Mood Meter
Write or draw what happened to make you feel this way?
Circle the part(s) of STAR you did NOT follow:
Write or draw how can you fix this.
Blueprint Reflection Sheet B
- How are you feeling right now? (Recognizing and labeling emotions)
- How did you respond? (Expressing emotion)
- What choices could you have made differently? (Regulating Emotion/Meta Moment)
- How will you repair the situation, and when will you do it? (Reflecting/Acting)
- Mark on the Mood Meter and/or describe with words.
- I was in the ______ quadrant. Now I am in the ______ quadrant.
- What strategies can you use to return to class ready to learn?